
I'm sure the Big Guy wouldn't be too excited to know that a picture of him is up on the blog. But here he is anyway. I think he looks real good. I couldn't be happier. I spoke with him yesterday and today. He can't handle more than about a dozen words without exhaustion, but that's OK.
Toonces snuck her cell phone in and snapped this picture for me. I definitely appreciate it more than the one of Taco Johns food that she sent me earlier today. My mom just encourages her bad behavior, saying, "What? You didn't like it? I arranged the food so it looked real pretty and everything."
In other news
Bradley and I have been talking about upgrading to HD cable for about 6 months but we're always too lazy to disconnect the current box and drive all the way to the cable office. (Yes, we're really that lazy.) So, today, we were all ready to disconnect the cable/DVR box when I realized, "Oh, it's a holiday. Maybe they're not even open today." So Brad called and they said, "We are open. But we're out of the HD/DVR boxes." Doh!
No comments:
Post a Comment