My Big Guy's procedure took place Friday as scheduled. They even threw in a few extra repairs so that he got his money's worth. I have been assured that everything went very smoothly and I hope to be able to talk to him in the next few days.
Kudos and kiitos to Toonces and Mamasita: Sometimes I just can't be where I want to be and they did a very good job of keeping me informed on the important goings on. They even kept me up-to-date on their Taco Johns runs. They are very thoughtful.
I'm contemplating a detour from my planned trip to N.Y. next month. May go visit the Big Guy for a few days. I'd really like to see him (and my mom, too). Plus he likely won't be very mobile so I could spend the entire time laying around on the couch. What could be better than that?
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment