Monday, April 28, 2008

Everything will be OK

"I think I just saw Doogie Howser walking down the street."
— TV when she met us for breakfast yesterday

Wouldn't that be cool? I wanted Brad to go chase him down, but he thought I was crazy. Oh well.

On to other topics:

We're still going to Oahu next weekend because Brad said, "We need to go to Oahu." Besides, it is our last chance to enjoy the RHH before it closes at the end of May for a 6-month renovation. When it reopens, it is supposed to be more kid- and family-friendly. We're not sure we'll return. I know, that makes us jerks.

The Os' decision to move to SoDak sent us scrambling for a few days, but we're back on track now — we've added a stop in Phoenix to the summer trip. It's gonna be freakin' hot, but it is real cheap. And the Diamondbacks will be home during the time period that we had open, so add another MLB park to Brad's list. :-)

No comments: