Thursday, April 03, 2008

US Airways and United save the day

Thanks to the fact that our Vegas trip was ATA one way and US Airways the other, the kind folks at US Air have changed our reservation to allow us to fly both ways on their airline. No extra charge. No dealing with trying to get a refund from the credit card company.

I don't like that they charge to check a second bag, but otherwise US Air has treated us more than fairly in the past. I'm pretty sure that some time late last spring I made an entry about how great their online reservation chat service is. Used it again today and I continue to be delighted. Overall, US Air gets my endorsement.

Update: And for the same reason as mentioned above, the people at United (da da dada dada duhhhh dada) were kind enough to reroute us to Denver on their airline for my friend J's wedding. Here's hoping both keep flying until the end of July. I've cursed them now, haven't I?

No comments: