No, the wedding anniversary is still a few weeks away. But any suggestions on a present for Brad or the fam Pep (whose 41st anniversary is the same day) would be appreciated.

I've already gotten off course, haven't it?
The week that begins Sunday marks the second anniversary of the Mazda joining our family (Monday) and the first anniversary of Brad and I actually living in our cozy, little abode (Friday). Exciting stuff.
Other important historic August events (according to my iPhoto library, which doesn't really go back very far):
Bradley chomped his way to 3rd place in the 2005 Maui Onion Festival's onion-eating contest.
Brad fulfilled a a long-time dream with a visit to the Field of Dreams in August 2006.
The TV returned to the Mainland in August 2006, but returned to our island "paradise" six months later when she realized that she couldn't live without us.
Bradley gobbled his way to 2nd place in the 2007 Maui Onion Festival's onion-eating contest.
P.S. The Zippy's tripometer (as of 1 p.m. Saturday) stands at 6. The cheeseburger or the chili-cheese fries almost killed me on Thursday, but still I can't stay away.
No comments:
Post a Comment