Monday, August 25, 2008

General roundup

• I've very recently decided that I would like a pet. The humane society had a really cute daschund/chihuahua mix on its Web site yesterday but I don't see it anymore. I mentioned it to Brad but he's not very keen on the idea. I see his point ... we don't have a yard, we're never home, our place is really small, the apartment heats up during the day (big time as in exploding soda cans and melting wafer cookies) ... not a pet-friendly environment. But still, I think it would be nice to have a little dog to entertain me when Brad's not around. It is unlikely to happen, but we'll see.

• I have yet to discuss the details with him, but Burger is said to be "recovering from being a contestant on the upcoming game show, 'Trivial Pursuit.' Show premiers Sept. 22."

• I went to the dentist this morning and have 2 cavities. I'm not looking forward to going back next week. The dentist said they'd be visible when I talk, but I'm gonna take a trashy gamble and go with the silver fillings because the white ones cost 10x more.

• I sent him an e-mail, but I'll say it again — Congrats to Madams on his move up the food chain. :-)

No comments: