I am not getting a dog or any other type of animal that doesn't just naturally occur in my apartment. We didn't discuss it specifically, but I don't think he would say much if I adopted, say, a gecko. That would be weird, but how could he really oppose it? By the way, I have no plans whatsoever to trap the next gecko that I spot scurrying (its the word of the day) up the living room wall. I'm just saying that if wanted to, I don't think he'd attempt to stop me.
In other news, I'm still clueless on the fam Pep's anniversary present, but Brad and I have agreed to get each other a Wii game. That plan, of course, hinges on us getting a Wii console for our anniversary ... but Brad's mom has promised us one. Any suggestions for a game for Brad are appreciated. Oh, and we're going to the Melting Pot for dinner. Woo-hoo, romantical.
I've been feeling quite poorly for the last few days. I felt really crappy on my two days off and had the desire to do very little that required me leaving the couch. While he was very sweet, I think Brad sort of enjoyed it — I'm usually antsy and demanding that we "do something" with our days off and he likes to lounge. Huge props also to Toonces, who reached me right at the point where I was sure I was going to die and convinced me that I'm probably going to make it. Or maybe it was all the gelcaps finally kicking in. Either way, the increased time difference between us since her move "back east" means that I don't hear from her nearly as much as I used to (50% my fault) but she always comes through for me when I need her the most.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment