Monday, August 18, 2008

My opening day experience


Bradley and I have officially been to Zippy's.

We went to the sit-down part around 2 p.m. today. No waiting. Service was excellent. Brad had the chili and frank plate (again) and I had the hot roast beef sandwich. Mmmmm ... roast beef, bread, gravy and mashed potatoes.

We're heading out to (finally) see "The Dark Knight" tonight and then, probably, a Zippy's stop on the way home. Chicken? Jell-O pie? What will I have?

Burger, you're getting homesick, aren't you? I can't believe you couldn't find time on Oahu to swing by a Zippy's for chicken katsu. They have some of their "staples" available online, maybe I'll send you some for your b-day ... instead of more barf bags.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Dude, you aren't seriously chewing on that menu are you? Gross I wouldn't even let the BG's do that!!!!!

Leah said...

What? Who IS this? :-)
No, I'm not chewing on it. In fact, despite the way it looks, my head is the regular distance from the menu. I just have a weird, super-happy expression on my face.
Plus, the picture was taken with Brad's photo. Not the best photo quality.

kc said...

"HAVE YOU BEEN TO ZIPPY'S YET???!!!

WELL, IF YOU HAVEN'T, YOU SHOULD!"

( guess the source }

Leah said...

Brad's phone. I meant to say that the picture was taken with Brad's phone.