Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I'll try to do better

I know ... I've been noticeably absent. Not as absent as a certain someone who hasn't updated her blog since July 14, prompting me to take it off the "Blogs I Read" list.

I think I mentioned that I hadn't been feeling well. It just kept getting worse, leading to me showing up late to work twice and not going in at all on Saturday. After many (way too many) tests, the doctors have identified a very small and completely harmless growth (fibroid) which they say may or not be causing the excruciating pain. Considering its extreme smallness and absolute harmlessness, they are taking a waiting-and-see approach. It frustrates me to not have answers, but there appears to be very little else I can do at this point.

So there's the reason for my absence. Seems like all I've done in the last 10 days is sleep, work and see doctors. I've also been avoiding the gym because it made things worse, But I finally went back tonight for the first time in like 2 weeks ... I did 15 minutes on the elliptical and couldn't take any more.

No comments: