"yes, I've been VHSing all week....I haven't seen my face yet! What a corny show, too!• Bradley and I agreed several weeks ago that our December vacation would be spent on the Big Island because we couldn't justify spending $1,000+ per person just to get to the homeland. We've only been to the Big Island once for about 6 hours, which is not nearly enough time to see everything. So I used our Hawaiian miles to book tickets and found a great hotel deal. But now Northwest has tickets to SUX on sale ... leaving me torn. I'd love to go home in December but the Big Island is really appealing too. What to do?
Uggh! Well, I made a total idiot of myself on the show...you'll see. If you miss it, I will post it online somewhere, probably here."
• Who is excited for next weekend's fair? That's right, ME! TV, EdC. and I were perusing the food booth list last night. Mmmmmm ... fried bread tacos, roast turkey and waffle cakes.
• Today, I've got a massive headache. I've tried all the usual remedies but it seems to be hanging around. So I'm laying around, doing some laundry but not folding it, running the air conditioning at 76 degrees (MECO is going to love that!), and feasting on strawberry Dibs.
No comments:
Post a Comment