just a quick FYI: my game show premieres tomorrow here in LA on the Fox network! I don't know if my particular episode will be on Monday, but sometime in the next few weeks. I am taping it and will post online later...I'm glad that he reminded me. I just set DVR. Here in the isles, it will on Channel 10 (KIKU) at 5 and 5:30 p.m.
Otherwise, not much to report. I spoke to the fam Pep this morning and my mom said, "You haven't updated the blog." She should know by now that my life is totally boring. Nonetheless, here are the week's highlights:
• I was dumping out expired milk yesterday and it was definitely expired. Had to shake the jug to make the chunks come out. Then there were chunks coming out and they smelled and made plunking noises as they hit the sink. I tried to fight the disgustingness of it by gagging and dancing around my kitchen like a chicken. But the milk clumps won and I puked in the sink.
• I couldn't get up the energy to go to the gym today so I played Wii Sports for an hour and a half. Same difference, right? I saw that Blockbuster had a Wii Fit when I was there the other day and I was really tempted to get it, but then I remembered that I'm poor.
• Weird dreams all week: 1. A guy that I worked with in Minnesota (I swear to God his name was Zim Zimmerman) showed up at Brad's friend's wedding. Brad's friend says "Oh. You know Zim Zimmerman?" I'm like, "Yah. But how do YOU know Zim Zimmerman? And what's he doing at your wedding?" 2. A girl that my sister graduated with was modeling backless dresses. My sister didn't even like this person and hadn't hung out with her since like the 4th grade. 3. I was driving over a glass bridge from Texas to North Carolina (gonna have to check an atlas on that one) and eating chicken pot pie. I don't even like pot pie. That, of course, is what makes it so bizarre.
No comments:
Post a Comment