Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Burger's trivial pursuit

I totally forgot to ever post Burger's reply to my query about his appearance on the new and upcoming "Trivial Pursuit" game show, so here it goes:
The show will premiere (or is it premier?...I've soo forgotton!) after Sept. 22. It's on My13 here in LA....not sure if it will be airing in Hawaii, though they told us it's nationwide. It's one of the Fox networks.
They told me that they'll let me know when my show airs, which could be well after the debut, since they don't necessarily run them in order. If you miss it, I will post is online somewheres. I definitely need to tape it for my clip reel...
In other news:
• I returned home yesterday from getting highlights (they're allegedly red this time, that's a whole other story) to find that Brad hadn't spent 2+ hours playing Wii as I'd suspected. He'd run out and gotten me flowers. (Photo tk). Isn't he sweet? I didn't get him anything except the Mario Sluggers game. I should run out right now while he's still sleeping and get him something. But what?
• Last night we went to the Four Seasons' Lobby Lounge. It was nice and relaxing with what was probably a really awesome view, but we got there after sunset. They have fabulous (but very expensive, duh its the Four Seasons) cocktails and you can order off the menu of any restaurant at the resort. We got the Smores from Duo. Mmmmmm ... Duo smores.
• Recent memorable quotes around these parts: "I'm glad that people know we have a Wii, because otherwise 'Donkey Kong pitches before Brad wants him to' would sound really weird" and "I need a fry guy, the kind of guy, who only serves fries."

No comments: