Friday, December 05, 2008

First ESPN, now Sports Illustrated

Bradley scared the bejeezes out of me when he came roaring into our room at 2 a.m. and commanded me to "Wake up!" from a heavy slumber. You can understand his excitement, though — look's who is in the background. It's Amanda (standing in the black shirt), me (in the red), and Kayhow (below me, behind the guy in the white shirt).

2 comments:

Mr. Burger said...

THAT'S COOL! SPORTS Illustrated?? what next?? I half expect to see you pop up in Obama inauguration pics...

Leah said...

Sorry, took me a while to see your comment. It was really cool. I took the magazine back to Iowa with us and kept whipping it out, going, "Did you see me in Sports Illustrated?"

Probably won't make it to the inauguration, but, you know, he's gonna be here on vacation this month. You never know where I'll turn up. :-)