Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just 30 hours left of my vacation

And I'll be asleep for at least 10 of them.

We had our family Christmas on Saturday. Brad and I have already loaded our loot into the suitcases. The boy was extremely pleased with his remote-controlled motorcycle. Everyone else seemed satisfied.

Toonces and the BeeGees returned to SoDak this evening because a big winter storm is in store for Sunday. Should mainly be north of us, but Brad and I are keeping our fingers crossed that it veers south and shuts down the Sioux Gateway Airport on Monday.

The week's roundup: We did finally make it to Sioux Falls to see my friend J on Tuesday. We returned to the Falls on Friday and spent the afternoon at Chuck E. Cheese's with the Toonces fam. That's a wild place. I'm just glad it was a weekday afternoon and not a weekend. Ma Pep has come down with a monster cold that pretty much ensures that I'll be sick before the end of next week. :-)

No comments: