Click, click, click
Down through the dryer vent came old Saint Nick?
Alas, Santa has not come early. It's just the roofer guy up there.
Let's try that again: I am pleased to announce that the roofer guy is up there.
The condo association guy made it over Tuesday morning, took one look at our ceiling and said that the dryer vent had collected water from last week's rains and, because it isn't sealed, was leaking onto our ceiling. I don't really know what that means, or if it is plausible, but he agreed that it was the association's responsibility and told me that he would contact the proper people to get it fixed. I was impressed when I saw him the next day and he said that the roofer would be here on Friday. Turns out our's was one of three ceilings suffering the same fate. I haven't heard yet when the drywall guy will be here, but I'm optimistic that will be next week.
Optimism ... it's a new thing I'm trying.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment