The clock that Brad and I received from the Fam Pep for our wedding finally arrived on the island this week. The Big Guy did a super excellent job with packing it. Thank you, very much. After trying three different types of batteries, we got the right one and the clock is now up and running. Maybe running a little too well — I need to take a close look at all the switches on the back and figure out how to make it not chime in the middle of the night.___
I bought a Wii Fit last week. Brad doesn't like it so much. It is kind of mean. I like the yoga and hula hoop but have no interest in the strength training. Of course, that means that I keep unlocking more strength training poses (or whatever you call them).
___
We went on our first whale watch tour of the season on Monday. Brad's mom may want to stop reading here. :-) We saw a few whales, but definitely not as many as we've seen in the past. At least 30 minutes of the 2 hour trip were spent just trying to keep the boat upright in the swell. (The crew played the them from "Gilligan's Island" over the audio system.) Brad and I were in the middle of the top deck and got soaked by the water splashing over the sides. We were freezing — we were apparently the only people on the boat who hadn't gotten the "bring a parka" memo. It was sunny at our house when we left.
___
___
Thanks to my co-worker Melissa, Brad and I will be staying at the Bellagio while we're in Vegas this summer. We're too excited. We've said in the past, "If we could afford to stay anywhere in Vegas, we'd stay at the Bellagio." Melissa knows that we're going to Vegas this summer and was asking me about it yesterday. She asked where we were staying, I said, "The Flamingo. It's cool. But it's no Bellagio." She said, "Oh, you wanna stay at the Bellagio? I just got an e-mail from them the other day with lower rates ... especially if you book 90 days out or more. You want me to forward it to you?" Sha-yeah. So she did and it was an awesome rate and I booked it right there and we're staying at the Bellagio. The Bellagio!!
No comments:
Post a Comment