Thursday, February 19, 2009

The bathroom's new look

I've got me some time to kill before Philadelphia Phillies single-game tickets go on sale this morning at 2:30 HST, so here's the bathroom in all of its new, snowy-white glory:


That's right, despite whatever color it looks in this photo, I did go with the white. I must be crazy. I must be a sucker. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment. But my reasoning is: I don't have kids to mess it up; it is just Brad and I's bathroom, nobody will ever see it if it gets dirty; and the white makes it so bright in there — that's a good thing. So, it is white. And it made its debut this evening. And I really love it. But I'll admit, I'm scared to go in there. The new bath mat showed my grimy footprint when I reached over to smooth the shower curtain for this photo. It probably won't stay sparkly white for long, but I still love it. No more bleached ducks. No more smelly, ratty towels.

And now, I just heard Brad's alarm go off to rouse him for ticket buying. Thank goodness it doesn't appear it is going to be an hours-long experience like last year's Cubs tickets. Then again, they are the World Series champions, so you never know. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'm asleep by 4. :-)

No comments: