2 days ago
Saturday, February 07, 2009
A new look
Oh, yah, the blog got a new look, too.
What I actually meant was that I'm going to give our bathroom a new look. Preferably before Brad's mom gets here in 2 short weeks.
See, the duck shower curtain (and the bath mat for that matter) had an unfortunate encounter with some bleach. Now the ducks are covered in white spots ... at least the ones that hang out at the bottom of the curtain. I sent Ma Pep to BB&B a few weeks ago on a quest for a new version of the same curtain. She was unsuccessful. I've looked around the Internet for it to no avail.
I need a new curtain. I need a new bath mat. Our towels are ratty and smelly. It's just time for a new look.
I'm thinking I'll get a white waffled fabric curtain. That way, with no hard-core theme, the duck accessories can remain. But here's my dilemma: What color towels and/or bath mat to get? I was thinking white, but a quick survey of my co-workers said that wasn't such a great plan. The walls in the bathroom are a pale-ish blue color. So, I'm thinking white curtain, blue walls and duck accessories. Now towels. I could stick with yellow, but that's getting old. (There. I said it.) I was thinking like bright orange might be cool, but my choices would be limited. I really want a bright (or white) color to keep the room from feeling dark and drab. What to do?
Oops!
I forgot what the address for the condo blog was. It's been so long since I've been to it. So my link at right was going to some random blog. Oops. It is corrected now. But hasn't been updated since November 2007 or something like that, so what's the point?
Posted by
Leah
at
11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment