
The photos didn't turn out so well because I had the camera on the wrong setting for sunset, but you get the idea.We drove all the way to the other side of the island for our romantical dinner at the Plantation House Restaurant. It was absolutely fabulous. Fabulous view — we could see whales breaching and the sunset was beautiful. Fabulous wine. Fabulous food — I had the filet mignon, Brad had the papio. The bananas foster were the best ever. And I love bananas foster to begin with, so it doesn't take much to make me happy, but these were amazing — firm on the outside, gooey in th middle, lots of brown sugar, ice cream, whipped cream. Oh. My. Gosh.
Brad and I are already trying to figure out a reason/way to go back. Our new favorite Maui restaurant.
Added bonus: They'll take reservations from locals even during the holidays, unlike some places, ah hem, cough, Duo, cough.
No comments:
Post a Comment