Saturday, August 08, 2009

The week's highlights

It was pretty much a boring week just like every other. But I've got photos to spice it up. :-)

Birthday wish come true: Beer and wings

The birthday cake — Home Maid Bakery Dream Cake

Brad celebrated his 33rd birthday on Sunday. We went to Oahu to get him some Buffalo Wild Wings. He's "wild" and "hot." (Sauces, that is.) I'm more of a "hot bbq" girl.

The bride-to-be and boring, old, married me.

The Maui Snooze peeps: Lehia, Amanda, KC, me, Melissa and Ilima

On Monday, my friend KC had her bachelorette party. I had my camera on the wrong setting, so all of the photos came out blurry and with a red tinge. I fixed them the best I could with Photoshop.

Now, we just wait to see what Hurricane/Tropical Storm/Tropical Depression Felicia has in store for us. She should be here very early Tuesday. Brad and I brought out our emergency kit today. The food is expired and some of it had leaked. I took money from the emergency stash and forgot to replace it. Oops. We're not as prepared as we should be. At least now I have something to do today.

3 comments:

kc said...

THESE PHOTOS ARE AWESOME! Happy birthday, B-rad! And I like the photo setting you had it on while taking Flatbread party photos: excitement. You had it on the excitement setting and everything looks so exciting, like we're dancing and moving and glowing:) Good times, Sherman, good times.

Mr. Burger said...

Wow....all kinds of soap opera stuff that I'm missing...weddings? Bachelorette parties??/ what next? Chambers tying the knot?

Mr. Burger said...

...and Happy B-day to Brad. Next time you guys fly through LAX, give me a call...I am just 15 minutes from the airport now!