Thursday, August 20, 2009

What?

I've been out with an ear infection for forever. Five trips to the doctor in eight days is not my idea of fun. On the other hand, I happened to get a PA on my 3rd visit who I fell in love with ... she's super grandmotherly and calls to see how I'm doing. The pain and most of the swelling is gone. I apparently won't be able to hear for a while. That annoys me and everyone around me is getting sick of me asking, "What?" all the time.

Anywho ...
This week's big news: The boy started kindergarten in SoDak this morning. His mother sent (not-so-great) photos. He looked ready to do some hard-core learning.

Last week's big event: KC's hitchin'. Here are the photos.

T.Roy, KC, Frank and Lee

Me and Maile (the bride's sister)

The bride and groom and the beautiful cake made by TV.

Brad, T.Roy and Lee

Brad and EdC.

TV, me and Melissa. Yes, that is the sweater that I stole from Toonces. Yes, it was hot but nobody wants to see my arms.

No comments: