Saturday, April 29, 2006

Fun at the carnival?


Bradie was all smiles while we took a break and sat in on part of the hypnotist's show. Or maybe he was just hypnotized by my beauty. (Gag!)
But for some reason I just can't get out of my head "Must go to the Riviera in Vegas. Must see hypnotist's show there." Dang! That guy's good. I wonder if I'll turn into Richard Simmons the next time someone says "Exercise."

TV and Edgy took on the Himalaya with us. I should really have stuck with my plan to NOT ride any rides built before I was born. If you look real close, it sorta looks like somebody's getting ready to blow fried Twinkie chunks before the ride even starts. You know its a not good sign when post-ride comments include: "I thought it was never going to be over," "Seriously, I think I have whiplash" and "Do you think that big bump is supposed to be there?"

But tomorrow we tackle the Zipper.

No comments: