Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Streaking toward 30

I will certainly be the first to admit it ... I may be having an early (I hope!) mid-life crisis. I took the paralegal course, lost some weight (26 pounds and counting since Jan. 1), bought a bunch of new clothes and yesterday I got my hair highlighted. Cute, huh?


T.Roy asked me yesterday, "So is this all a paralegal thing?" I don't think so, I think it's all a "turning 30 in 2 weeks" thing. Thirty sounds so old. I sound crazy, don't I?

The main concern may be: What have I done with my life? Have I really accomplished everything that I wanted up to this point?

Brad is taking his upcoming 30th much better than I am, but maybe that's because his birthday isn't until August. I got an e-mail from a high school friend who turned 30 in November and he said he wasn't handling it so well either, so I feel better knowing that I'm not alone.

1 comment:

Leah said...

You realize that you are pure evil, right?