Sunday, April 30, 2006

More fun at the carnival

Edgy and I hit the carnival tonight just the two of us. Brad was still working. TV is likely still having nightmares involving the Himalaya.

We were still too chicken to take on the Zipper, so we risked our lives on the Pharaoh's Fury instead. I was terrified before getting on, he was terrified after it was over. I said it wasn't as bad as I feared. He said it was worse than he imagined. (You'll note that he looks none too happy about it.) We both agreed that we had jell-o legs afterward. Mine were so bad that I walked into a cage full of bottles.

Edgy won me a real nice duck coin purse for my birthday by throwing darts at balloons. It may have taken him more tries than the average person, because at one point the dart lady was like, "Didn't you pop one? I think you popped one." But eventually (was it 10 tries?) he did pop one and I couldn't love my coin purse more. Its tail doubles as a zipper pull. That's nice, really nice.

After all that excitement, we ended night with calming ride on the Cliff Hanger. We do love the Cliff Hanger.

No comments: