I'm so stressed out about my final paper for my paralegal class, that I have just lost all touch with reality.
Example #1:
The new guy started today. You know, the one from Missouri, aka the "Armpit of America" as its fans call it. Anyway, the new guy is sitting at Bob's desk and twice tonight (twice!) I swear I could hear Bob respond to something that Brad said with his high-pitched "Tee-hee!" I almost ran around the corner with my arms wide open, sobbing, "Oh Bob! We've missed you."
Example #2:
After discussing the things that I do not understand, T.Roy queried, "Do you go home and say, 'What is the deal with T.Roy?'" I responded, "Oh no. It's more like, 'Can you believe how much we love T.Roy?' In fact, Brad and I are pondering having a child of our own just so that we can name it T.Roy." Convinced that I was delusional, he suggested I go home right then and there.
Example #3:
My body appears to be rejecting all foods except for fruit and soda. Is soda a "food?" And what if I switched over to fruit-flavored soda? Would that be good in a killing-two-birds-with-one-stone kind of way? Or would it just leave me wanting more?
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment