Sunday, March 02, 2008

One day, one city, one woman on her own

Thanks right, people. I'm heading to Honolulu all by myself later this week for the opening of Nordstrom and the new wing at the Ala Moana Center. Yes, I really am that crazy. Stef is totally jealous, she said, "Oh my gosh. You're so lucky. Take pictures." She's so funny.

Special thanks to B-rad for saying, "Sure. Go. Whatever. But I'll have a list of supplies for you to pick up at Williams-Sonoma"; and to the fine people at Visa for providing me with an Aloha card so that I had enough miles to go to Oahu for free.

A stop at Cake Couture is also planned. I've never been there, it'll be very exciting.

Margarita Night
Margarita Night did occur and it was a blast. T.Roy came through with his promised first round of beverages. But that means that I have nothing left to use to guilt him into doing things for me. He's paid his debt to society.

The photos have been uploaded on flickr to prove that most of the invitees were in attendance.

A side note: I got home Saturday night to find my clearance card from the state in the mail. I really am TB-free.

The things I forgot last week
Happy belated birthdays to Brad's mom and Katja. Wishing you both many, many more.

Chunky or creamy
The Margarita Night festivities nearly ended in fisticuffs when the conversation turned to peanut butter. So I've set up a poll to determine which is better — chunky or creamy?

No comments: