I watched "Rendition" after work last night. I thought it was really good. Brad came home and said, "'Rendition.' Scary." I replied, "No, it's not really scary."
Clarification: Brad says that after I said the movie wasn't scary he asked if it was disturbing and I said, "Yes."
Whatever it was, it gave me nightmares. I woke up once and thought I saw people standing in the bedroom doorway. In one dream someone injected something into my neck to paralyze me. When I woke up, it took a few seconds to be able to move. Neither of those things was in the movie, but I still think that's what prompted them to occur last night.
Then again, I also had a dream that the Democrats were having a rally in my parents' backyard. There's no way I can connect that dream to the movie. The Clintons ... Obama ... even Al Gore was there. That's gotta be Brad's fault, he was asking me Al Gore questions on Sunday.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment