Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Smile

My dad said, "What's the deal with all the people at Margarita Night? Nobody's smiling except that one girl." He meant Kayhow. Well played, KC.

I reviewed the pictures and found T.Roy's son and Stef to also be obviously smiling. Some others could claim that they were grinning.

Come on, people, start flashing those pearly whites.

Big Red in the Big Dance
Bradley's Big Red earned a spot in the NCAA men's basketball tournament this year by claiming the Ivy League title. It's the first time in like 17 years that the title hasn't gone to Penn or Princeton (I think he said Princeton). He's already gone online and purchased himself a T-shirt. And I have a feeling he'll be taking off whatever day their first-round game will be on television, because we all know that they won't make it to the second round (Sorry, Brad).

No comments: