That's right. It is finally time for J's wedding. Brad and I will be heading out shortly.
In a crazy Leah's family circle of travel, we're flying into Colorado and then driving to the lovely SoDak, Toonces et al are going from SoDak to the homeland, and the fam Pep is leaving the homeland for Colorado to fam reunionize without its family. Huh? Exactly. I told you we're crazy.
Anyway, I'm pretty excited about it. I haven't been back to the Speardog in what ... 10 years? (After further consideration, I decided it was 9 years. My first thought was 2/14/99 — me, D, D's sister, D's sister's friend, a trailer park, cupcakes, pizza delivery and 24 hours of Lifetime — but it was actually later that year for a different J's wedding.) Plus, my friend S is driving hours and hours to see us. (Isn't she sweet?) And somebody's dream will come true with a visit to Carhenge next week.
Bradley promises to take lots of pictures. I got him a new camera as an early birthday present. You'll recall that his old one broke mid-trip last month and I don't like to share. :-)
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment