Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Vacation round up

I'm working on uploading photos to my Flickr site. It could take a while, there are 200+ on my camera alone. Brad's camera died in the middle of the trip and I haven't yet gotten around to downloading his memory card.

In the meanwhile, here are some highlights of our trip:
Nights away from home: 25
States visited: 8
Miles driven (estimate): 2,700
Rental cars driven: 5
Airports visited: 7
My favorite stop: Wilmington, NC. It was so relaxing.
Brad's favorite stop: Chicago. Wrigley Field, need I say more?
Our least favorite stop: Phoenix. Why is it so freakin' hot?
Baseball stadiums visited: 5
Brad's favorite: The Birdcage? Oh, no, that's right it was Wrigley Field.
My favorite: The Metrodome. It's a sentimental fav.
Food eaten the most: Ice cream
Vacation's silly nickname: Appetizification experimentation across the nation
Overheard comment that most made me want to vomit: "I love you from the inside out, but let's face it — you're hot." That was brought to you from a guy behind me as we were boarding a plane at MSP.
Airline that I really, really hate: United
We didn't think we'd make it: Las Vegas to Angels Stadium in 4 hours. We got there in the bottom of the 1st inning.
Most expensive gas: $4.99, Barstow, Calif.
My most unrealistic fear: Getting arrested in a gay sex sting at MSP (ala Larry Craig) after I dropped the toilet paper roll.

No comments: