Thursday, October 23, 2008

Somebody likes my vacation photos

I got an e-mail a few weeks ago from an online visitor guide saying they'd seen a photo on flickr and wanted to know if I would submit it for the next version they are working on. Today, I get an e-mail and they have officially picked my photo. See it here (it is possible you may have to scroll through the other photos to see it). There's no money involved. And Brad and I aren't even sure which one of us took the picture, so I'm taking credit for it. But I still think its cool.

Ugh, I'm so old
Yesterday I'm sitting at my desk, working away and Brad swings past my cubicle ... likely looking for soda money. "Hold still," he said. "You've got something in your hair." He grabs the middle of my head and starts picking away to no success, so he pulls harder.
"Ouch!" I said. "You're pulling my hair. Stop it."
He steps away and shrugs. "It's still there."
"It's probably just hair goo," I tell him as I run a hand through my hair.
Then I forgot the exchange. A few hours later, I whipped into the restroom and was looking the mirror when I saw what he was talking about. Right there in the middle of my head where he was pulling is a silver hair.

No comments: