My big eBay purchase arrived today and it is horrible. There's not anything really wrong with it. Its just, as I had feared, not what I had hoped.
Kayhow was with me tonight when I got the mail. I had given her a ride to the south side and she stopped here momentarily to change her clothes and primp before going out with the party people — of which I am definitely not one.
Anyway, the point is, she said, "Oh try it on. I want to see." So I did.
Here's how that turned out:
Me: Oh my god! Its so ugly.
K: No its not. Its just too big.
Me: It looks like a muumuu. No, wait, what are those old lady things called? A house coat. That's what it looks like.
K: It does not. Its just too big. It looked really cool on the mannequin in the photo.
My thoughts exactly.
Brad (who hadn't seen the dress yet) said, "Oh well, it was only $7.99." That's true, too. But his response when he did finally see it was pretty much "Eek!"
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment