
OK, I've only watched "Power, Privilege and Justice" to just after the first commercial break, but here are the photos that I've got so far. Keep in mind that they are pictures of my television. And, in most, the flash is off and that causes the shutter to take longer (I don't know why) and the end result is a blurry photo.

Burger, I'm really glad that you didn't play that other officer — the one that had to stop and gasp for air after taking like 3 steps down the hill. I laughed so hard, I almost peed my pants.
E.C. e-mailed me on Sunday to say that he appreciated the small Burgerisms that others might not have caught: the watch on the right arm, sunglasses on top of the head.

P.S. Sorry it took me 2 days to get these posted. I was very, very lazy on my days off. Plus I had a monster headache on Sunday that only the boxed chicken noodle casserole that the fam sent for "Christmas" (2 weeks ago) would cure. We're out now, mom. Please send more.
No comments:
Post a Comment