Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy birthday

To my brother-in-law "T".
I hope he likes his present.

And Happy Birthday to Burger.
He enjoyed the birthday package from me, TV and EdC. Here's what he had to say:
Your memory served you right: my birthday is march 29! I just got your package last night, THANKS so much..! It's the only birthday present I've gotten so far. . . .
I LOVE the coffee! I am drinking some right now.
Please tell Ed that the DVD is great! I only have a copy of that thing
on VHS, so this will come in very handy for my portfolio!
Also, Olga was thrilled with the barf bags from Tressa; she wants to
put them in the car, for the next time she feels sick from my driving!
I'm feeling much better
I stayed home yesterday with a massive headache. And I was wrong about the prescription that the doctor gave me on Monday — it was fabulous. I couldn't feel anything after taking one pill. A huge apology and thank you to TV, who had to work on her day off because of my illness.

Car update
Brad called the auto body repair guy yesterday to see what the deal is. Apparently the part came in but was damaged, so we're waiting for a new undamaged part to come in. I'm thinking this probably won't be fixed before we go on vacation at the end of next month. And, as T.Roy said to me the other day, "I'm getting tired of driving around with a big dent in the car." His Civic was in an accident, too, and he's still waiting for the part to come in.

No comments: