Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday afternoon

Saw Burger this afternoon in his role as Officer Schilling on Court TV's "Dominick Dunne: Power, Privilege and Justice." He's playing a real person that is shown talking before (and during) the re-enactment, so they can't show Burger up close because then you'd know that its not the real Officer Schilling. But I could tell, just from the back of his head. I was sitting on the couch laughing. The episode is still on the DVR, I'll have to take pictures and post them.

Later.

I'm much too lazy right now.

Brad and I just finished making/eating banana spring rolls. They were very tasty. But I got a little carried away putting them into the grease and got the tip of my finger. Turns out that I must have splashed some hot oil on my arm, too, because it really hurts and has a big red spot.

Also today, I managed to get Brad to watch about 30 minutes of "The Devil Wears Prada." I was amazed. He's not a big fan of those kinds of movies. But thanks for the DVD, E.C. It was still good the second time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find spring roll wrappers?
And, where did you get premade pizza crust (from the Super Bowl)? I asked once at Safeway a long time ago and they looked at me like I was nuts - or needed professional help.

Leah said...

I sent Brad to find the spring roll wrappers. He said they were in the produce section at Safeway, on the left side if you are facing the back.

And the pizza crust was from a boxed mix. Chef Boy-ar-dee's Cheese Pizza Kit. Its in the 2nd aisle near the Hamburger Helper. Look for a red box on a higher shelf.