
Here's my big $7.99 eBay purchase. It won't be here for another 2 weeks probably, but I'm really excited. I'm kind of nervous too ... I may end up looking like a giant candy cane and never wear it. But seriously, is it weird or cool?
My sister was like, "What do you need a dress for?" Good question. Brad's got a friend getting married in the summer. And we have plans for my "29th" birthday that require dressing up. I'm hopeful that this dress will work for at least one of those occasions. Worst case scenario — the fam will end up reselling it for me on eBay.
Also pictured are the shoes that I ordered today to go with it. They are patent leather grey. Brad and I saw some similar shoes on Oahu last week but they didn't have them in my size. The color was so cool though. I searched for the exact shoes from last week but couldn't find them on the Internet, so I went with these. Could turn out to be a wise decision, wedges may be safer that actual heels. I'll probably still cause myself some bodily harm. Some days I can't even walk in Crocs.
No comments:
Post a Comment