So keep the presents coming.
But seriously. I called the fam this morning they are flabbergasted by the hometown's moving (see 10/3/07 story) Halloween to Oct. 23. They said, "What's next? Christmas in July?" Brad and I have been known to throw a wild "Hanukkah in July" party, but I don't think that's what they meant.
I was ordered to go to the radio station's Web site and vote that the change is stupid. (Which it is, but I wonder if maybe the Lahaina people would be willing to change their Halloween festivities to one of my days off. That would be really great!) However, the poll on the station's site wasn't about the Halloween change anymore. It was: America's most popular pro sport is? I voted for hockey.
I'm a copy cat
Sorry, TV. You had a poll, so I wanted one too.
The blog gets an upgrade
New look. Ability to copy TV. A bunch of other exciting features that I haven't explored yet. But the old site meter was lost, so the recount begins.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment