
My sister called and said, "If you want Kiki, I'll send (T) down there on Tuesday to get her." Even said that Kiki could live with her while going through the quarantine process. And added, "Shelter dogs are pretty up-to-date on all of those shots and whatnot. You should call the shelter and see if she isn't already cleared." Very tempting.
She also offered to give me her dog Taz (pictured above with Brad, Feb. 2004). He (Taz) is a sweetie, but far exceeds the condo association's 30-pound weight limit. The same applies to Brad — I think I'll keep him anyway.
SoCal freeway fire
Burger and family were not involved. But he said that he doesn't know how he's going to get to work on Monday. Maui, Mauians will enjoy this line from his e-mail:
It's comparable to Honoapiilani Highway to Lahaina being shut down....multiplied by 1000Shower head is up
The butt bone faller is gone. The new one works pretty nice ... if Brad would quit changing it from "massage" to "niagara." :-)
Unclaimed funds
Bradley did fill out and send in the New York form at the I found on the Internet. We'll see if he actually gets any money.
No comments:
Post a Comment