Thursday, October 04, 2007

I switched to the bassoon and that was a beyotch

Not only did I mutter this post's title while at work tonight, I also informed Ed C. that I was enforcing the little-known rule that pants not be turned inside-out, especially right in front of me. That garnered a chuckle from T.Roy. And really, that's what I live for. At least the original me. Not the me that's been at death's door since approximately Sept. 5.

The point is — Dudes! I'm feeling so much better than I have in . . . I don't know . . . weeks. I don't know what happened. The doctor last week suggested that I may feel better after Monday's tests because they are known to "flush out the system." (I know — too much information.) Or maybe I just needed to return to my usual diet of fried foods. All that whole grain, fruit and granola was being rejected by the body. Whatever it is/was, I hope I stay like this.

Other memorable sayings
My bassoon comment prompted Kayhow to whip out her sticky notes of memorable quotations which include:
• Do you realize you just told Ed that you enjoy looking at his area?
• She's cold but always hot.
• Stay cool. Once you get cool.
Not included in Thursday's reading, but I know she's got it written down somewhere:
• They call him "Snowy" as a term of endearment. You know, like we call Ed "stupid jerk."
And the all-time favorite:
• Sometimes my mom takes off her pants.

If you're really bored

And you know I am quite often. Do a Google for your state name and unclaimed property, for example "Iowa" "unclaimed property." You can do a search to see if you have funds left behind somewhere. I found that Brad apparently is owed a refund from something from his time in Ithaca. How much it is and whether or not he'll actually fill out the paper work are yet to be determined. My guess is big money, no Whammies, and no. :-)

Only 4 days 'til Duo
I'm excited. I've been hearing good things. T.Roy is jealous. He said something like, "You live in a world that I cannot fathom." Poor T.Roy. Bradley says we may have to try the Kobe Beef Sashimi appetizer. I don't know what that is, but its not fish so maybe ... even if its raw meat maybe.

No comments: