I will be home for Christmas this year. Here's what was the whole family — the last time that we were there. But that was 5 years ago. Before BM & GI O. Before Brad went gray. That was a long time ago, huh?Brad decorating Christmas cookies
The Os claim they won't be there this year. But Brad and I will be and we're really excited. Exactly 10 weeks minus 4 hours from right now we'll be landing at Eppley Airfield in Nebraska's largest city.Since Macy's and Wal-Mart both hauled out the Christmas goods before September even ended, I figure its high time that my countdown begins. The holiday cards have been ordered. Today I received my tickets to the Maui Invitational. (That's a tradition that officially kicks off the holiday season in our household.) Thanksgiving is only like 7 weeks away. And Hanukkah starts on the 5th of December this year (I think).
No comments:
Post a Comment