The Mazda is back, dent-free, and I couldn't be happier. I drove it away from the dealership and down the road and was just overjoyed. I love that car. I hugged the steering wheel and said, "Oh Mazda, I missed you so much. Please don't ever leave me again." Brad says I'm ridiculous.
But is it true love or am I just thankful to not have to drive Brad's car anymore? I had it on Sunday to move stuff into the new place and, well, it just doesn't have the power needed to dodge cars while turning onto the highway. And on Monday and Tuesday I had a rental car which smelled oddly similar to a college friend's car that I puked in. It wasn't my fault — I had strep throat and she made me to go to Rapid City with her. Ugh, I was so sick. Bad memories. Way to go rental car smell.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment