Tuesday, September 19, 2006

We have moved

Spent our first night at the new place last night. It was very nice, quiet and cool. I've got a most excellant photo Brad napping, but I can't get it upload right now.

I'm just whipping back to the ghetto every now and again to check my e-mail and watch TV. We do still have several things to move but the stress is pretty much gone.

Our big moving excitement has so far included:
• Me dropping a couch or something else sizable on my knee. Now there's a big bruise.

• Brad whacking his head on the granite counter this morning. He says it sounded worse that it was. I felt bad for him.

• Had to take a break from moving yesterday to go to the dentist. I thought it was going to be minor event. But I ended up getting 4 cavities filled and may still lose 2 of the teeth. The were all on the left side of my mouth so I've got some serious pain there this morning and I think my face is all puffed out on that side but it could just be my imagination.

• Brad and I grew bored at our new place with no TV or computer so we walked down to Fred's for some margaritas/beer and chicken chingaderos. Mmmmmm. Despite the tooth pain, that was real nice.

• We had our first official meal at the new place this morning. I made breakfast — bacon, eggs and pancakes. But told Brad not expect that every morning, because once we get settled in I'm going back to sleeping until noon.

No comments: