With the upcoming move, I've got about ten thousand things that I should be doing. But in classic "me" mode, I'm overwhelmed to the point where I'm doing absolutely nothing. Excellant.
OK, maybe that's not exactly true, but I still feel very lazy. Here are some of this week's highlights:
• I apparently have a new fan in the Denver region of the United States. Do I know anyone there?
• Brad informed the ghetto lords that we would be moving out.
• We celebrated our 6th anniversary early with dinner at Nick's Fishmarket. That place is nice, really nice and I don't mean in an Outback Steakhouse kind of way.
• Got a very nice "cheesy" present from an unknown source. (I was able to confirm the sender yesterday.) It was meant as an anniversary present but I absent-mindedly opened it the day it came.
• Took the Mazda for its first shop visit. Before everyone gets excited and makes MFX references, it was only to fix the dent that was in the trunk when we bought it. It is getting fixed at no charge and I get a free rental car for 2 days.
• I've spent many hours laying on the couch and watching television. At the same time ... that's quite impressive.
• I have looked up U-haul trucks on the Internet, but haven't reserved one or even figured out when I'm going to need one, considering that I haven't packed a single item yet.
So see, I've really accomplished very little.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment