Brad and I are still in the process of moving, so my Internet interactions have been few and far between. All of that should change by the middle of next week. I hope so, I'm an admitted Internet addict.
Anyway, here are all of the things that I'm disappointed about:
• On the very same day that my new insurance says they'll offer me a $6 co-payment for a 15-day supply of generic drugs, Wal-Mart says they're going to sell 30-day supplies of generic drugs for $4. I'm getting ripped off.
• This one is not a disappointment, I'm just disappointed that it isn't happening faster. The big boss told me today that he's heard rumblings that Target is scoping South Maui locations. That would be excellent. Now, just add a Bed, Bath & Beyond, a Williams-Sonoma, a Zippys and a house of my very own (that I can actually afford) and I may be convinced to stay long term.
• Someone brought into the office a copy of the Sept. 16 edition of the Daily Herald of Illinois. Front-page headline: Student contracts whooping cough. I kid you not. And nobody even cared when I had it. Well, except for my mom, who said that I had given it to her, and T.Roy, who told me a few days after the diagnosis that it was possible for me to have it. I should have been front-page news.
• There was an ad in the Sept. 13 edition of the Sheldon Mail-Sun looking for employees for the new Sheldon McDonald's. Sheldon McDonald's? What is this world coming to? This bothers me so much ... I can't even discuss it right now. I'm gonna have to calm down and try to explain later. Boo! Boo, McDonald's in Sheldon!!
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment