skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life as I know it
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Happy Anniversary
... to me and Bradie (in one of our official wedding pictures).
... and to the fam Pep. Sorry that's not the most flattering photo, either.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Leah
View my complete profile
Blogs I read
Cupcakes Take The Cake
2 days ago
Pitter Patter Matters
4 years ago
good enough
11 years ago
Cake Wrecks
14 years ago
Life in Turkey Town
16 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(102)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(149)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(135)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
▼
2006
(189)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(10)
▼
September
(18)
Fair night
Fair day #1
Another intelligent conversation
It all started with Mickey Rooney
What is my problem with McDonald's?
I'm back
I'm so disappointed
We have moved
Things are looking up
Big news from Mo-town
All is right with the world
What's happening?
Happy Anniversary
I've got so many things to do that I'll just do no...
Happy Birthday, Dad
Cone cakes
We are definitely moving
We may be moving
►
August
(12)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(34)
►
January
(17)
My other stuff
Amazon wish list
Condo
Flickr photos
Visitor count
No comments:
Post a Comment