Got the Internet and cable hooked up at the new place this morning. So I'm back. But now I'm distracted by the Internet and cable and not really helping to move/put stuff away. It'll still be here tomorrow ... and the next day. Besides, I did a lot yesterday. And since there is no "hurtin' unit" punkymood, I'm "sore" again.
Brad's gone over to the ghetto to clean the joint. I'm so lucky to have a husband that loves to clean, because I hate it. And speaking of the ghetto, just to give you an idea of how truly ghetto it is: I was over there yesterday afternoon and had to take a break from moving stuff out because the little jerks that live there were in the parking lot playing with bb guns. Nice. Some excellant parenting being done there. But I was afraid that in one of my many trips from my apartment to the car they would "accidentally" shoot me. Or, because they were playing right there next to my brand new car, they would shoot it. So I just said, "Screw it! I'll do this later."
And, since I mentioned it, the Mazda turned over 1,000 miles the other day. They grow up so fast. :-)
Plus ... happy belated anniversary to my friend Stacie and her husband, Keith. I blame my recent lack of Internet access for not mentioning you sooner. But I did remember send you a snail-mail card, didn't I?
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment