
Since Kayhow ditched us and Brad was still working, it was just me and Edgy for the first night of the fair.
In mid-second meal, I finally convinced Edgy to give up his no-food-after-8-p.m. plan and to dive into an Italian sausage sandwich.
After that, we hit the swings. Probably a bad idea. I thought my mega taco might revisit us and he was down wind from me. Plus, I'd mistakenly told him about Brad's fear that the swings wouldn't hold him (Brad), so as we're flying through the air Edgy is screaming in fear that he's going to go plummeting to the ground. Turns out the swings may be even more frightening than the Pharoah's Fury for him.
That's pretty much it. No more $30 duck purses. He almost won the gun game. I almost won the water shooting game. We'll have better luck tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment