
I bought a box yesterday and I've just gotta tell ya, they're so good. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking some up. They are so choice.
Bradley and I are heading out to Roy's tonight for a "Brad passed the Jeopardy! test" celebration. There WILL be chocolate souffle involved. After that, we'll hopefully, likely, stop talking about his big win.
Went to our pool today for maybe the first time since May. It was nice to just sit around in the sun for a few hours. Maybe it helped to make me less pasty white.
While returning home from my second trip to Old Navy in as many days, I heard "Mercury" on the radio. Ah, "Mercury," the only song played by KIWA when I was a kid. It was in a vicious cycle with school announcements and a radio ad for the local John Deere dealer.
And speaking of Old Navy, they've got some seriously awesome shorts for lounging around the house. They remind me of my high school track shorts. And they're only $10. I now have 2 pair.
You may or may not know that KFC is currently airing a commercial aimed at getting TiVo and DVR users to watch it. The thing is that they flash a message real fast telling you how to get a coupon for a free Buffalo Chicken Snacker sandwich. But you have to have the ability to slow down or rewind live TV. Being a DVR user myself, when I saw it yesterday I said, "Holy crap! That's the secret message KFC commercial." OK, maybe I was a little too excited about it. Brad rewound it and we watched it again is slow motion. And there was the message, go to KFC.com, enter a code (it's Buffalo) and get a coupon. So I did. But KFC said that I was too young to participate in this promotion. What?! Is the Buffalo Chicken Snacker sandwich laced with prune juice and my so-young intestines won't be able to handle it?
No comments:
Post a Comment