Regarding my concerns about Jeopardy! wear: Edgy suggested that I watch the show and see what the people are wearing. I've been doing that. It doesn't help. I don't have any "old people" clothes. T.Roy just laughed at me and suggested that I was insane. He might be right.
As for my landlord, after I calmed down (2 hours later), I confronted them only to be stared at blankly (everyone stares blankly in my world). The girl in the office said, "Why are you telling me this?" I replied, "Because there were out there at 9:15 ... 9:15!!!! this morning." Her: "You mean there were out there this morning?" Me: "YES! That's exactly what I'm saying. And I don't appreciate it and it had better not happen again."
In the end, I didn't really accomplish anything. They'll be back pinging crap off my window early some morning next week. But I felt better.
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment