Monday, February 13, 2006

Ugh, I'm so lazy

I've got 2 days off in a row and yesterday I accomplished very little.

Brad's like, "What are you talking about?"

Here's what I've accomplished:
• Bought plane tickets to NY. And that basically just involves me messing around on the Internet for several hours.
• Went to the grocery store.

That's it. That's all that I did yesterday.

In the meantime, I still need to:
• Actually cook the food that I bought.
• Do laundry. Have I mentioned how I feel about laundry?
• Put away the suitcases that have been sitting in the living room for the 3 weeks since we returned from Oahu. There's still stuff in them too, we just step over them to get to the phone.
• Empty out the shower. The guy came on Friday to fix the toilet but told me that I needed to move the rack that goes over it and all the stuff on the rack. So I just threw all the crap into the shower and there it remains ... my rubber ducky collection, towels, magazines, all piled up in the bathtub because I'm too lazy to put them back. That's not to say that we haven't showered in 3 days though. We've been using the guest bathroom. But that requires climbing over the pile of suitcases in the spare bedroom and being extra careful not to get poked in the butt with the vacuum handle.
• See, I should put the bedroom suitcases away, too. They've been sitting out since we got back from California in November.
• And now that I think of it, maybe this place could use a little vacuuming.

That's it. I'm not going to think of anything else that I should do today, because it will just add three more items to my list.

I wonder if I'll actually do anything today? Probably not. Like I said, I'm really lazy.

No comments: